Lobby Management System: BISITA
Is an application for processing visitors, including ID scanning, record creation, badge printing, watch list screening, check-in and check-out, and email notification, among other features. Complete with software and hardware.
- Enhances the professionalism of an organization by streamlining the visitor check-in process and providing high quality badges for all visitors.
- Improves security by enabling organizations to identify exactly who is in their facilities and the reason why. Allows users to create watch lists and screen against unwanted visitors.
- Captures detailed visitor information more accurately and distinguishes between different categories of visitors.
- Performs analysis/reporting on visitor data across multiple locations.
- Affordable, easy to use and simple to install.
Payroll System: Smarter Software
Is an application for processing payrolls, attendance and schedule, complete with software and hardware. Our system is automated by our biometric readers.
- Easy calculations. Efficiency in payroll calculation is important in every company.
- To avoid the hassles of calculating payroll manually, you can use software to automate the process.
- Forecasting. When you have payroll software, it allows you to see and monitor all payroll expenses instantly.
- Tax management. Computations for tax might be a headache. Using a payroll system will minimize the employee's reporting obligations.
- No more paper works! No more Time cards! Easy and secured Attendance/Payroll system.
Canteen Management System: Smarter Software
CMS design provides a user friendly system that facilitates quick and efficient operations to cover larger section of employees within a specified time. This system is also compatible in an environment where multiple Caterers operate in a closed environment or at multiple locations.
- Ease in selection from menu by Caterers.
- Supports both Prepaid and post paid methods of accounting.
- Daily limit on the amount for the usage of canteen facility can be preset.
- Manual entry of transactions is feasible.
- CMS can be implemented in an organization where the employees have cards (any type of identification cards) for unique identification.